Drm removal vista 64 bit problem

HI GUYS SORRY TO INTERUPT TRYNG TO FIND A DVD DRM REMOVAL SOFTWARE FOR VISTA HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT FREE AND COMMERCIAL PLEASE?

Welcome to the forums.

There are a few dvd decryption programs still being updated to deal with new protection schemes as they appear. The two most popular are AnyDVD and DVDFab. Both are commercial programs.

DVDFab has a free section within it, called DVDFab HD Decrypter. It will decrypt and rip dvds to the hard drive for you, and it will remain functional even after the trial for the main part of DVDFab expires. It is the only effective, free option left for newer movies that have extra copy protection added.

I AM SORRY IF I WAS NOT CLEAR OR CORRECT THE DIGITAL RIGHTS NEED TO BE REMOVED BY A SOFTWARE THAT I CANT FIND FOR VISTA 64

DANUSOFT AND AMERI SOMETHING ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WHICH ARE PLEASE THANKS SO MUCH

In your original post you said you were looking for drm removal tools for dvds. The only drm placed on commercially made dvds are CSS, analog protection by Macrovision, region coding and structural copy protection schemes that have been added in the last few years. All of these are addressed by AnyDVD and DVDFab. Both work fine in Vista 64.

If these are not the drm you are talking about, you will have to be very, very specific in your next post.

Also, turn off your caps key. Writing all in caps is the equivalent of shouting and is considered rude on internet forums.

sorry sorry you have been very helpful god bless thanks so much for clearing up my ignorance