DRM audio CD copy problem

DRM coprights can someone please tell me how to burn my cds as I cant it keeps re-directing me to a site…I do apologise as I’m totally new at posting things…I copied the cd to my computer and I just wanted to make a copy to play in the car but it wont as it comes up with DRM copyright…

Can someone even direct me to where i can go on the site would be appreciated…

Thank you :slight_smile:

Welcome siReNia13,

what’s the title of the CD, which site are you redirected to, how did you copy the tracks to the hardrive?

The cd is call Dr Tee and I ripped it on my hardrive by using windows media I get re-directed to the microsoft site for copyrights etc…I wanted to do a copy to play in my car and on the stereo. As the original is been borrowed and probably will get lost…

It also took me to a site that told me that it was drm copyright…sorry if i dont make sense

Thank you for your prompt reply :slight_smile:

The main problem here is you borrowed the disc so we can’t help you as this would be against our forum rules as you can copy discs you own and not someone else. Thread closed for now if I got anything wrong here PM me.

Thread is open siReNia13 explained me via PM what’s going on seems like I misunderstood the problem. I got no personal experience using WMP ripping audio tracks from a disc I would suggest using cdex or exact audio copy in your case it’s possible an evil audio protection is already on your pc which has to be removed first this quickly happens when autoplay is enabled.

Thanks Kalas…

I think thats exactly whats happened…because before I was able to do it but since the automatic updates updated the windows media player it has been going mental hahaha it does it with most of my cds when it didnt before…

I appreciate the help and feedback…thanks!

:slight_smile: