DRM, aka problems, problems, problems

I just posted the article DRM, aka problems, problems, problems….

According to a news published at Ars Technica, DRM is causing again problems to end-consumers. Because of the AACS system is being cracked frequently, copy-protection systems in new titles are…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/13772-DRM-aka-problems-problems-problems___.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/13772-DRM-aka-problems-problems-problems___.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Hmmm…I think I read that Slysoft should releasing an update to AnyDVD-HD today 10/08 to circumvent BD+. Hopefully that comes true. It won’t help the stand alones but it will help me :S

This is great news. One more nail in DRM’s coffin.

It just means the copies people download of the internet will be superior to what they buy in the store, and the internet copies won’t have problems playing… lol!

Truth [or the absolute] is that which is unimaginably complex made simple whereas untruth [or that which is relative, like I am right/good and you are wrong/bad] is something simple made stupidly, egotisically and psychologically complex. We don’t need to know how vision is formed other that to just see but those devoid of insight will tell you that it’s all nerves, brain and their great intellect and “oh, you must pay me homage by first recognising how great I am, etc”. These poor excuse for fecal matter are those who have the power but always lacking the truth and that in any language is a loose cannon. Hence we have science, politics, commerce, finance, religion, entertainment and whatever bent and crooked you can think of. The problem is not so much that they exist but that humans who are blank fodder are easily attracted to their power and [poisoned] offerings of sharing that power by way of gadgets, toys, cars, whores, drugs, houses, carpets, war/financial loot, and whatever you can think of. Perhaps that’s why lemmings are driven to jumping off cliffs. The way to negate a virus is not to curse it or destroy it [for destruction is Nature’s task, not men’s], but to identify it and not be part of it. That comes from building inner strength by not reacting but witnessing. Missionaries and charitables are merely lost and self-deluding souls trying to find their missing self-respect by way of looking for “down-trodden tree stumps” to enact their greatness. How so? Well, doesn’t a “rich” human needs help for afterall, his lost soul is harder to redeem and yet, no one is charitable to them. Ahhh, the poor things. Thus witness that absolute wealth is satisfaction whereas realtive wealth is a pink-ray player with studded diamonds attached to a fast car populated with faster women and really speedy drugs. Now, does that sound like envy? Depends if you are a poor relative to the absolute.

Still waiting for for a stand alone player, that can read H264… For now i stick witm my Divx player :S

@ Mordorr I’m with you 100 percent. x264 players will make droves of people go out and buy hi-def LCD/plasma screens. :slight_smile:

@ DukeNukem and Mordorr: At the rate they’re going they’ll ruin it with a format war and DRM. :r :r :r :r :r :r :r :r I definitely see the potential there though.