Drivers for optiarc dvd rw ad-7540a ata device VISTA

vbimport

I need drivers for optiarc dvd rw ad-7540a ata device with Vista. I have a Fujitsu Lifebook a6030. I have searched the web, Mircosoft and have paid almost $100.00 for different driver replacement software, which only pointed out what I already knew ! I am still with out and most up load software contained on a CD, but are yet unable too…ANY ONE OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ?

There are no model specific drivers for different DVD burners for Vista, nor are any needed. Also, since you used “driver update” software, you really ought to scan for viruses.

What problem is it you have with the drive? What is it you are tryng to do?

I left a company that had down loaded Office 2003 Pro onto my Fujitsu Lifebook a6030 just over a year ago. I begain recieving messages from Microsoft that I have a possible cracked copy of Office 2003 Pro. I purcahsed a new Office 2003 Pro and de installed the original Office 2003 Pro & my drivers for the dvd rw disappeared. Now I am left with no way in which to up load the new Office 2003 Pro & that renders me helpless since I use Office almost exclusively.

Mike

You can search on how to delete your upper and lower driver filter for the DVD drive. I’m not sure how close the tutorial for XP fits, so here is another that is for vista. Link

Chances are your copy of office was good, just needed to be activated or updated. In the future before buying MS products give OpenOffice a try, its free and does just about everything the other does.

[QUOTE=mike2010;2484919] my drivers for the dvd rw disappeared. [/QUOTE]Please try this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060

Michael