Drivers for NEC Optiarc A 7190 A

I am new to this site, I found you thru Tiger website. I recently purchased a dvd burner from New Egg :doh:, Sony NEC Optiarc A 7190 A and have been unable to locate drivers for this device :confused:, any suggestions or help? It is surely appreciated. Thanks:iagree:

[B]The item I’m replacing is the OEM cd drive is a Gateway tower, running XP,]It reads cd’s okay, but when burning then it consistently sends error message that disk is damaged or dirty. I have tried several high quality disks, no difference. Also recommended to change speed and rate/quality settings, to no avail, so am at my wits end there and ready to replace the aforesaid cd writer.(TDK brand) any suggestions??

try this[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG] Optiarc AD-7190 P-ATA DVD Writer Firmware 1.04 Windows 2000/XP download if u cant dl pm me

Hi and Welcome![QUOTE=toonzz30677;1953610][B]I am new to this site, I found you thru Tiger website. I recently purchased a dvd burner from New Egg :doh:, Sony NEC Optiarc A 7190 A and have been unable to locate drivers for this device :confused:, any suggestions or help? It is surely appreciated. Thanks:iagree:[/B][/QUOTE]drivers are built-in in your operating system. You may possibly need CD/DVD burning software if the drive didn’t come with a software disc.

Michael