Drivers for GSA H11N

vbimport

Can anyone tell me where to find the device driver for a GSA H11N DVD Burner? I have tried to find it on DriverGuide.Com and the LG Website. For some reason my driver got corrupted.

Welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

You don’t need a driver for it, drivers come with the OS.

What OS are you using, and how do you know the “driver” is corrupted, are you getting an error in Device Manager?

I am using windows xp below is the message under the device manager.

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

OK, try deleting your upper/lower filters (there’s a link in my signature, below my post)…there’s a Guided Help on the page to help you through the process. :slight_smile:

You are the best!!! That worked great. When I rebooted my computer it came up with this error now but the dvd recorder still works.

RTHDCPL.EXE Illegal System DLL relocation

The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not run properly. The relocation occured because the DLL C:\Windows\system32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied and address range reserved for windows system DLL’s. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.

Glad that worked :clap:

On to the error…I’m guessing you have RealTek sound, so try reinstalling any drivers or software that came for your sound card, that might help with the error. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your expertise. I will have to due research on that. When I bought my new computer it came with everthing preloaded and no disks to reload anything!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

About your sound, I also have onboard Realtek HD audio, and it looks like the Realtek control panel can’t load.

Download Belarc Advisor, which should tell you, amongst other things, the exact model number for your sound chip. Then it’s just a case of hunting down the correct driver off the net. :slight_smile:

Hi guys :slight_smile:

The Realtek sound error is caused by a recent Windows Security Update (link) and unrelated to the DVD-burner or removing upper/lower filters. Just a coincidence. :slight_smile:

How weird is that? Cheers Cressida :wink: