Driven to kill

tried to make a backup copy of this movie,but dvd fab plantiun would not read or even recongnize there was a disc in it.Hope I am in the right place.:sad: twix

[QUOTE=twix;2298925]tried to make a backup copy of this movie,but dvd fab plantiun would not read or even recongnize there was a disc in it.Hope I am in the right place.:sad: twix[/QUOTE]

OK…The usual questions…

What version of Fab are you using?

What O/S are you running this on?

Are you talking DVD or Blu-Ray?

Please advise.

OC

:slight_smile:

Also, does it work normally for other discs and will this problem disc play normally on your PC (and can you explore it with windows and see all the IFO, BUP and VOB files)?

I did this movie back in May had no problems with the copy and have the files on my HDD and those play fine. I still have to watch my back up but other than that DVDFab can do the movie.
try with pathplayer always enabled as that is what my setting is for it

:(Hi ,nice to get a reply.I am using dvd fab plantiun5.2.5.0 and I don’t know what o/s means ,please don’t laugh at me even though it is stupid,and it is a dvd as I have been using this version of dvd fab for the last few months and had no prolbem . The pathplayer is already always enabled. Thanks for all the help I really appreciate it. :confused: TWIX

Hi Twix, we need more information to be able to help you. Does the disc play normally either in your PC or a standalone player? Does DVDFab work normally for other discs using the same drive to read them as the one you’re using for Australia?

Yes the disc does play fine on my pc and a stand alone player and DVDFAB works just fine on the other ones I bought and made backup copies of them.Just don’t understand.