Dragon Ball Z Season 9

I have a brand new copy of dbz season 9 that i am trying to back-up however every time i try, i get task_1 failed! Error=401. Any suggestions?

(By the way, i am using windows 7 rc)

[QUOTE=srttechie;2292198]I have a brand new copy of dbz season 9 that i am trying to back-up however every time i try, i get task_1 failed! Error=401. Any suggestions?

(By the way, i am using windows 7 rc)[/QUOTE]

401 DVD_Error_[B]QualityUnreachable[/B]

Try cleaning the disc with a lent free cloth and/or try a different drive to read the disc, some drives or better at reading then others.

send it to me, ill back it up for you, swear to god.

I been lookin for that set for a month almost now, since i dont buy dvd’s from online, I have to rely on stores and its NOT happening

BTW is SRT meaning as in dodge? sorry im a gear head lol

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2292217]401 DVD_Error_[B]QualityUnreachable[/B]

Try cleaning the disc with a lent free cloth and/or try a different drive to read the disc, some drives or better at reading then others.[/QUOTE]

I tried a cleaning the disc and a different drive, i even tried a different computer. i still get the same error

I been trying to get ahold of this set since its release, so I honestly don’t know what will work and what wont, what I do know is I have MANY versions of DVD fab so im SURE one is bound to work.

[QUOTE=stugots2;2292331]send it to me, ill back it up for you, swear to god.

I been lookin for that set for a month almost now, since i dont buy dvd’s from online, I have to rely on stores and its NOT happening[/QUOTE]

you cant find it in the stores? both walmarts and a few other places near me have it in stock

everywhere here is either sold out of just wont carry it, its driving me INSANE, because im a DBZ geek and want this season BADDD.

[QUOTE=stugots2;2293132]everywhere here is either sold out of just wont carry it, its driving me INSANE, because im a DBZ geek and want this season BADDD.[/QUOTE]
I seen it sitting on the shelves today and it was not on the shelves last week so go take a look as it might be there for you