Drag Me To Hell

For some reason, Dvd Fab 6.1.1.2, is having trouble reading this title/opening
it. Is anyone else having this same problem?:confused:

[QUOTE=Redking1;2450867]For some reason, Dvd Fab 6.1.1.2, is having trouble reading this title/opening
it. Is anyone else having this same problem?:confused:[/QUOTE]

Hi Redking
is this BD or DVD ?

Sorry, Dvd. Fab pokes around trying to open it so I disable path player hoping that may help, nope. It does finally open and then gives me the read error pop-up which isn’t true because disc is new/pristine. Then some insane wait time to complete. Gave up and used RipIt4Me, which worked flawlessly, much faster than
Fab. Dvd Fab 5.2.5.0 choked as well on same disc.

It seems that RipIt4Me failed as well.

I did this movie with [B]DVDFab 6.1.1.2 beta[/B] and had pathplayer set to [B]always enabled[/B] so maybe you have a bad pressed DVD

Done it with DVDFab ver 5.2.3.0 Win XP No Problem

I just decided to give up on it, but clearly Fab still has some issues: ie: slow rip speed. This is the first title that I’ve had problems with in a long time. At least these specific types of issues.

[QUOTE=Redking1;2451418]I just decided to give up on it, but clearly Fab still has some issues: ie: slow rip speed. This is the first title that I’ve had problems with in a long time. At least these specific types of issues.[/QUOTE]

I personally don’t have a slow rip issue never have, as far as this movie title goes have you sent the needed info so Fengtao can look into this issue ?

[B]SJ[/B]

After downloading the new beta version of Fab, I said ‘what the heck, I’ll give it another go’. Fab 6.1.1.5. Much to my delight, this new version ripped faster than any previous version yet (On my pc) but it still disabled Path Player for some unknown reason, but that’s a very minor issue.

[QUOTE=Redking1;2451868]After downloading the new beta version of Fab, I said ‘what the heck, I’ll give it another go’. Fab 6.1.1.5. Much to my delight, this new version ripped faster than any previous version yet (On my pc) but it still disabled Path Player for some unknown reason, but that’s a very minor issue.[/QUOTE]

Have you sent the .ifo files to Fengtao so he can look into this issue ?

I probably couldn’t do that with my old rig.

I did it with no problems at all. Used 6070

RedKing1,
have you tried disabling preview in common settings, just a thought :confused:

Well I didn’t have a problem with this Version with the Rip, and Burn with ImgBurn, but the BD25 would not Play on my Panasonic BD35. The Panasonic jams up at Play, with not Video. Now the BD25 Plays on my computer with Windows Media Player, but not my Panasonic. Any thought? :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=alchav21;2459876]Well I didn’t have a problem with this Version with the Rip, and Burn with ImgBurn, but the BD25 would not Play on my Panasonic BD35. The Panasonic jams up at Play, with not Video. Now the BD25 Plays on my computer with Windows Media Player, but not my Panasonic. Any thought? :)[/QUOTE]

in need of a firmware update possibly ?

[QUOTE=touchdown_1;2460557]in need of a firmware update possibly ?[/QUOTE]

You’re right, this Panasonic Player needs some help, but it does have the latest Firmware 2.0. Also my Buffalo Media Player does not play or recognize the M2ts Files, when it did with earlier Versions. Now I tried to rip “Drag Me to Hell” again with Version 6125 and it shut down.

[QUOTE=alchav21;2460848]You’re right, this Panasonic Player needs some help, but it does have the latest Firmware 2.0. Also my Buffalo Media Player does not play or recognize the M2ts Files, when it did with earlier Versions. Now I tried to rip “Drag Me to Hell” again with Version 6125 and it shut down.[/QUOTE]

Just an update on this problem, it was the Panasonic BD35, I talked with their Tech Support and it’s being sent back for repairs. I bought a Panasonic BMP-BD60 to take it’s place, and it played all the Back-up BD I had made with DVDFab including “Drag Me To Hell.” So a great job with your software, keep up the fantastic work! :clap: