Drag and Drop files into a DVD

vbimport

Hello, I am a newbe so please excuse me if I make some mistakesA few years ago there was a program (I think it was included in the Nero software) that could take a CD or DVD and make it so that you could take a file and drag and drop it into the CD. You did not need to use any burning program. You would just drag a file from one location and drop it into this 'special ’ CD. I am not sure what type of CD or DVD it was. No burning software was needed. Some people thought that this program did nothing more than format the CD or DVD. I don’t really know. I am trying to find the name of this program and where I can get a copy of it. I am using Windows XP. I would appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thank you, rbarch

Hi rbarch, welcome to the MyCE forums.

The program you’re referring to is (was) called: InCD (seems to be FreeWare now)

You’ll find few people here that would recommend using such a “packet-writing” program, since you can easily run into problems that you wouldn’t have with a normal burning program such as e.g. Nero Burning ROM, CDBurnerXP, ImgBurn etc.