Dracula v. the sandlot

vbimport

hmmm…how should i put this? point of this thread is to help me settle a debate between my friend and i.

which is more ridiculous: not having ever seen ANY dracula movie or not having seen the sandlot? dracula being a movie that comes out every week practically…the sandlot being one of those movies that everyone seems to see when it comes out (think titanic or the matrix). :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

sorry…but what is sandlot???
don’t know that one…

so i voted Dracula…think i have seen most of them

not seeing the sandlot is 10x worse. i’ve never seen a movie that ACTUALLY had dracula in it.

Hmmm never seen that sandlot, but it sounds interesting.

More info please :slight_smile:

I like the version of Dracular (1992) w/ Gary Oldman as the Prince himself.

Sandlot was a great movie though.

Seen both. Watch a lot of movies.

I voted wrong… I did not think I had seen (The) Sandlot, but I have. Only it’s got a different name here, but the description from IMDb fits right in.
Good thing I have the power to change my vote :wink:
The sandlot sucked though, even Dracula 2000 was better :slight_smile:

could somebody gives us some info about sandlot

(still playing Vietcong Air???)

IMDb link

The Sandlot (1993)
Scotty Smalls moves to a new neighborhood with his mom and stepdad, and wants to learn to play baseball. The neighborhood baseball guru Rodriquez takes Smalls under his wing, and soon he’s part of the local baseball buddies. They fall into adventures involving baseball, treehouse sleep-ins, the desirous lifeguard at the local pool, the snooty rival ball team, and the travelling fair. Beyond the fence at the back of the sandlot menaces a legendary ball-eating dog called The Beast, and the kids inevitably must deal with him.

i think i saw that one…if i remember correctly it is something like the little rascalls (or something like that).

Isnt the sandlot the movie where the kids knocked the ball over the fence and that bull mastiff catches it?? And then they go to get the ball?? And the crusty old dude is there???

i had the same movie in mind…i liked that one

When i went to romania on holiday i went to see Vlad Dracul’s birth house, does that also count?