Downloads?

vbimport

I love free downloads. Music and softwares especially. Does anybody use Samplitude(recording ware)? I need some input on this ware.. and yeah..i use kazaa.. what do you?

I wander around at night in the neighbourhood and ask total strangers for software/mp3 music too. Gives me much respect.

Samplitude looks quite nice but never liked Magix software.

For free and legal downloads you can go to www.download.com or www.tucows.com

For the rest I have a very strong feeling you are referring to illegal downloads, which are, because of their illegality, not allowed on this forum!

:cop:

me loves free muzik 2. use Audiogalaxy

LOL@audiogalaxy endorsement.

limewire is brilliant.

euerr… oops! stepped on the wrong toes. But wth, when you’re being offered a platter filled with cakes i will take more than i can eat. chomp chomp. i have never tried limewire but i think kazaa is awesome for all kinds of transfers. so there you go! thanks for the info on sampiture though. :slight_smile:

thought Kazaa had a loada spyware on it. i got rid of it and now use limewire and audiogalaxy.can normally find wot i want on those too

kazaa is horrible for music, unless 128 kbps is enuf for your ears.

do a search on google for a way on unrestricting the bitrate.

ive got up to 360kbit on mine.

ya ya , but since the MAJORITY of users are sharing 128 kbps, since most people havent unlocked their registries, its not really worth it :smiley:

I really can’t tell the difference between a 128kbit and 192kbit song. Both sound the same. When you go below 128kbit then I can tell the difference but not higher.

ya ya , but since the MAJORITY of users are sharing 128 kbps, since most people havent unlocked their registries, its not really worth it

reg setting doesnt limit shared files, just the displaying end.
(im 99% sure)

I really can’t tell the difference between a 128kbit and 192kbit song. Both sound the same. When you go below 128kbit then I can tell the difference but not higher.

try it in a 6000$ car stereo system. mp3s even at 192kbit sound :Z

but then i never use mp3z in my car stereo for that reason.

For file sharing programs try out NeoNapster it’s the best i’ve tried - it has a very large database of mp3 and video.

Also winmx is good but i can’t get it to connect - the same goes for Kazza.

@ huzzy

i mean that even though you can search for and find greater than 128 kbps files, since the majority of people are sharing 128’s, and thats all most of them find, the searches become saturated with many people holding 128 kbps rips and very few holding anything else, which means that even though you can find the 192 and greaters, the likelyhood of it is much smaller than say, winmx, where there is no kbps limit to files, and anyone can share anything they want, and find anything as well.

@the thread

i can tell the difference between 128, 192 CBR, and 192 VBR on my home stereo system, which, thank GOD, is still under 1000 $ tag :smiley:

i mean that even though you can search for and find greater than 128 kbps files, since the majority of people are sharing 128’s, and thats all most of them find, the searches become saturated with many people holding 128 kbps rips and very few holding anything else, which means that even though you can find the 192 and greaters, the likelyhood of it is much smaller than say, winmx, where there is no kbps limit to files, and anyone can share anything they want, and find anything as well
point taken, i agree with that. (even though you can filter to show only above a certain kbit :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: )

i can tell the difference between 128, 192 CBR, and 192 VBR on my home stereo system, which, thank GOD, is still under 1000 $ tag
6000$ Australian…thats penuts in reality. damn aussie dollar is soooo low. :frowning:

well, i’d hate to see the actual price tag on it, 2 speakers from ebay, 2 open boxed at a retail store, along with an open box receiver. otherwise, i’d proly have spent crunches numbers 1600 on it :wink: