Downloading unfuck.exe

vbimport

I see all sorts of references to this Unfuck program, but I can’t find any that say where you get it.
Even when I do a search for it, i just get a bunch of forum references, not links or information on where and how to get it.
does anybody know where I can get this program and if it’s safe? is there any bundled ad/spyware?

edit

It was supposed to remove the DRM from wmvs. I think MS has since changed the DRM so the program doesn’t work anymore. At one time i had it but lost it in a HD crash and the few files i tried it on it didn’t work.

LOL with a name like that I’d be afraid to use such a program.

Initially i was a little scared. The things we used to go through to break the law sometimes :slight_smile:

Any program with a name like that, will not get much press. I have never heard of it . I think greg42 hit the nail on the head.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Necroposting FTW!

I remember it, most likely useless now.

There were like a dozen programs like that, which mess around with the DRM itself(which is also illegal) that worked for a while, then crashed. That’s why you should stick with one of the big names that have a developer team behind them. I am using Tunebite for over 2 years already, and it kept on working till now, improving day after day

:flower:[quote=spookynative;1440952]I see all sorts of references to this Unfuck program, but I can’t find any that say where you get it.
Even when I do a search for it, i just get a bunch of forum references, not links or information on where and how to get it.
does anybody know where I can get this program and if it’s safe? is there any bundled ad/spyware?[/quote]

I think I actually still have it somewhere in a temp folder, but I doubt it works anymore, and ever since I found something else which I like more I kinda switched over.
I now use SoundTaxi its simple and works on every file I throw at it.

Ha Ha Ha :bigsmile:
Reading this tread remindes me of[B] April Fool Jokes[/B] on da Net :stuck_out_tongue:
di
:flower:

Lol. Well said. :bigsmile:

[quote=xtacydima;2076564]I think I actually still have it somewhere in a temp folder, but I doubt it works anymore, and ever since I found something else which I like more I kinda switched over.
I now use SoundTaxi its simple and works on every file I throw at it.[/quote]

SoundTaxi isn’t a bad program - I tried the demo version and wasn’t completely satisfied, but that’s probably just me.

Ya, there’s a lot of them out there, but if you have d’loaded music the DRM is usually updated faster then the program so it stops working anyway.

Hola, no puedo encontrar el Unfuck en ningún sitio, bajé unos archivos wma y no los puedo abrir. Manden enlace o el programa a hectoromendez6 yahoocomar