DOWNLOADING - please help me!

Hi People,

I am always downloading the latest cd/dvd software, and full dvd movies etc. I used to get all my downloads from EMULE, it was great, and v fast!

anyway iv now stopped because its potentially unsafe for me, i downloaded hundreds of gigabytes of stuff. And i do not want to get caught for copyright.

using programs such as emule, you are able to be tracked via ur IP address.

I spoke to a guy who knew his stuff on downloading, and he said you can download anything you want without get caught going through “hubs” (or sumat like this), still kinda on a peer-peer basis.

Can anyone recommend the best option for downloading without being tracked?

cheers,

eddog

jost post your real name + address here and the right people will come to help you!
:cop:

Wow he sounds just like my practise post in the troll auditions…

well, all very funny stuff im sure guys!

just after some answers, this is “all for research for a uni project” :wink: That a good cover up?!

no seriously can anybody help?

eddog

no, seriously - just post your real name, address and email here, maybe also the phone number.
they will call you, very soon!

did you ever read the forum rules before signing on? no? then READ THEM!

Nope. We cannot help people in this way, regardless of whether or not the posts are accompanied by thinly veiled cover-ups adorned with winking emoticons. I would suggest for a research project that you read up our forum rules and if you wish to remain here - abide by them. :cop: