Downloading Latest Version of Anydvd?

vbimport

Hi Guys

This may seem a stupid question but i suspect there are 100’s of people out there who think like me but are afraid to ask.I have just downloaded Anydvd version 5.3.1.1.I got the link from a “Warez” forum as the slysoft site shows version 5.2.7.2. Why dont elby update their website more regurlar?I presume its a full version not a beta & yes i do have a valid key before anybody asks lol.

Thanx in advance

Steve

You should not be afraid to ask. James at Slysoft would not have released it if he thought it was not good. He is a genius and he wants to give great support, it might be a beta, but sometimes it takes a while to update the website. I too am a registered AnyDVD member, and I am thinking of purchasing Clone also. The only thing holding me back is the lack of episodic support.

Hi :slight_smile:
This is at present a beta & can be found at
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD5311.exe
If you follow the AnyDVD section of the forum you’ll find many of these “min upgrades” As folks like Ollie :bow: try to keep apace of things

@ pigpen675,

Why would you be downloading a copy of AnyDVD from a “Warez” Site other than you are attempting to avoid paying SlySoft for their software.

To give you a heads up this Forum in no way support the users of illegal pirated software.

If you want to use legally acquired SlySoft software this Forum will provide assistance to you but if you inquiring about using illegal pirated software this Forum is the wrong place for this type of activity.

Best Regards,
bjkg

@bjkg - pigpen675 said in his post he did have a valid key - if people don’t follow these forums closely they wouldn’t know about the frequent updates that slysoft post for people here to try - and I do know that many lesser sites and probably warez sites try to up their own reputation by linking to the downloads here. Keeping in mind that pigpen has only 4 posts, so must be very new here.

Do you have to buy a new key for every update? I bought a key for an older version of AnyDVD (back when it was 4.0 or something) and every so often the program asks to check for an update. So just now I said “Yes” and it took me back to SlySoft’s page. It said to update all I had to do was download the new version. I did that, restarted, and now I only have a trial version of AnyDVD 5.something (21 days left to use it).

EDIT SCHMEDIT: I just saw the AnyDVD sticky…I’m going to read that thread now (which I should’ve done before posting, sorry guys.)

Why in the world would you be asking that kind of question?? And why are you even on a so called “Warez” forum downloading slysoft software? I mean why not buy a key there not that much money I don’t mean to be a flamer but this site never advertised anything about illegal software did it? jeeze :frowning:

Read what you quoted bluiron, he does have a valid key. These betas are posted all over the place without saying they are betas, noticed that this version is available on freecodecs.com.

Do you folks even fully read these posts before pusing the blast plunger? What part of “& yes i do have a valid key before anybody asks” don’t you folks see or understand? :confused:

Hi svj:
Good to see you here. Some people just read the latest post without reading the thread.

Thanks alan. :clap: I was beginning to think I was on the “slam” forum :Z

Some? Most! :wink:

ahem

So where, exactly, did you see this? I just did a quick spin around the warez torrent sites that I’m familiar with, and didn’t see 5.3.1.1 there. :wink:

But to answer your question - IF 5.3.1.1 is judged to be bug-free, it’ll get posted shortly at the Slysoft site. Oftentimes they’ll toss us (the AnyDVD forum members) a “release candidate” (read: beta that looks good) to fix a specific problem, or for more widespread testing - like when people were bitching about Hitch not working with 5.2.6.1 a couple weeks ago and they tossed us 5.2.7.1 early.

“Don’t sweat it” is the answer. It’s not like there’s some mystical amazing new version that’s been out for months and the main site isn’t updated yet - we’re talking about a difference of a few days. Cope.

Hello Forum Members,

Can any Forum member provide any logical explanation why anyone would be visiting a Warez Forum and/or Warez Site other than for the purpose of obtaining illegal pirated software?

Suggest reading the CD Freaks Forum Rules (http://www.wijsbek.com/rules.html).

A summation reveals ->

We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing (Warez).

Any references to such activities (Warez) will also lead to deletion of the topic.

I stand by my original posting (#4) in this thread and yes I totally read all of Forum Member pigpen675 posting (#1) and every other Forum Members postings in this thread.

The question still remains why was Forum Member pigpen675 visiting a Warez Forum. Please explain.

Best Regards,
bjkg

Can someone pleas explain what a “Warez” site is. I am completely at a loss.

alan

there are warez sites out on the web but basically they are full of ripped software/movies/games for all and sundry to download, but they are also known to have trojans and viruses and should be avoided like the plague. :doh:

Just because he bought one piece of software, doesn’t mean he doesn’t pirate the rest.

Hi Bubbles: Fancy meeting you in a place like this. Thanks for the headsup on that issue, I have been around along time but never heard of it.

alan

the 1click forum must be getting quieter these days, saw sjv on here the other night.

The rules:
We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:
Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;
Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;
Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;
Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.

No where does it say that ANYBODY can not post a reply or question containing “warez”. It says that a person can not post serial numbers or
request another member for cracks, serial numbers, or request links to a site that can. He did none of the above, therefore what right do you have to jump down his throat for posting a simple question? By the way some warez forums have some great info on fixing pc problems or other problems. I did not know that it was alright to flame a ligit SLYSOFT customer for asking a simple question? I also thought that whatever site anybody visits is his\her buisness. I am only replying to this forum post because I have visited here many times and I am still impressed with most of the forums, they are very helpfull.