Downloading and copying new release movies

vbimport

:rolleyes: I need someones help,
I download movies form kickasstorrents.com and get some good movies, my problem is. the download manager I’ve been using is very slow (BitComet) . i have a fast DSL but it takes about 2 hours. is this the nor time to download a 1 GB movie? also, Converting the format over to DVD takes a life time. dos any body out there have a faster site, or a faster way to download and convert new release movies? IN NEED BAD!!!

I think you should read the posting rules

[QUOTE=sheilaj191;2587166]:rolleyes: I need someones help,
I download movies form kickasstorrents.com and get some good movies, my problem is. the download manager I’ve been using is very slow (BitComet) . i have a fast DSL but it takes about 2 hours. is this the nor time to download a 1 GB movie? also, Converting the format over to DVD takes a life time. dos any body out there have a faster site, or a faster way to download and convert new release movies? IN NEED BAD!!![/QUOTE]

And this relates to Anydvd how??? Also unless that is from a valid legal source which I highly doubted it then you will get no help from the other users.

Please review our guidelines for copyright protected materials before posting again. http://club.myce.com/f34/guidelines-copyright-protected-material-316049/

I’ll leave this thread open for now. The moderators of this forum may wish to close it, even though no specific movies have been mentioned.

[QUOTE=sheilaj191;2587166]:rolleyes: I need someones help,
I download movies form kickasstorrents.com and get some good movies, my problem is. the download manager I’ve been using is very slow (BitComet) . i have a fast DSL but it takes about 2 hours. is this the nor time to download a 1 GB movie? also, Converting the format over to DVD takes a life time. dos any body out there have a faster site, or a faster way to download and convert new release movies? IN NEED BAD!!![/QUOTE]
We do not support torrents of movie that are coyrighted. the torrent you named specializes in illegal downloads of torrent, now with that said, I am not accusing you of downloading an illegal torrent, I just want to reiterate that you did mention new release movies which are all copyrighted, we cannot help you with this thread. Please read our forum rules again before posting. Thankyou.