Downloading 360 games

Hi, i’m a real noob at this sort of thing so i wondered if someone could help me out.

If i download an Xbox 360 game from a Torrent web site, when it’s finished, is it simply a case of opening the file from CloneCd and copying to a dual layer DVD is it much more complicated?
Thanks

as this is not legal, we can’t help you here

Sorry about that, i was unsure of whether it was legal or not. It won’t happen again. Anyway, i’m sure what i’m about to ask is legal … My Only Fools and Horses DVD’s seems to be getting really scratched and i’d like to make a copy of each of them just for back up, anyway i tried this using CloneCd and Alcohol 120% and it said there was a copyright on them, is there a way round this?

Well you were supposed to read the rules when you signed up. It couldn’t be clearer:

The rules: We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li][li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li][li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li][li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.[/li][/ul]For making backup copies of DVD-Videos you own, and which are for your own use, you can try DVD Decrypter, RipIt4Me, or a commercial product such as AnyDVD.

yes there is, you can try anydvd from slysoft.com (21 day free trial)

if you have to shrink your dvd to fit to a single layer disc you can try dlonedvd, also from slysoft