Downloaded Movie Get out of sync

Hey, I’ve been having difficulties burning downloaded movies to DVD on my computer. I’m using Pinnacle Studio 12, and it seems like every time I burn a movie and play it, the audio and video slowly get out sync until its way off by the end of the movie. :sad: Does anyone know any method to fix this problem, or am I doing something wrong? I tried slowing down the burn speed from 16x to 4x and it didn’t make a difference. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Have you tried different software? DVDFlick (free) or ConvertXtoDVD (not free, but they offer a trial version) are two to try to see if one of them can sort the problem.

[QUOTE=Tink907;2415672]

Hey, I’ve been having difficulties burning downloaded movies to DVD on my computer. I’m using Pinnacle Studio 12, and it seems like every time I burn a movie and play it, the audio and video slowly get out sync until its way off by the end of the movie. :sad: Does anyone know any method to fix this problem, or am I doing something wrong? I tried slowing down the burn speed from 16x to 4x and it didn’t make a difference. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:)[/QUOTE]

That’s the risk you take downloaded movie gives no gurantee that they work or run properly. If you want to have your options best get the DVD movie instead.

[QUOTE=Arachne;2415742]Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Have you tried different software? DVDFlick (free) or ConvertXtoDVD (not free, but they offer a trial version) are two to try to see if one of them can sort the problem.[/QUOTE]

Thanks soo much! I got ConvertXtoDVD (free, w/product key) and it is awesome & super fast I love it!

Where did you get for free with a key?