Downloaded dvd video playback problems - panasonic

I recently purchased the LiteOn 20x DVD writer and I’ve attempted to burn dvd’s downloaded from tradersden (music dvds). I used dycrptor and dvd shrink with verbatim dvd-r discs. I also have the nero 7 essentials that came with the burner.

When I make direct copies of dvd’s (purchased movies) (dycrypter then backup to dvd-r with nero) they playback just fine on my panasonic SC-HT740 dvd changer.

When I try to play the one’s i downloaded (vob files, etc) from tradersden the audio works perfectly but the video is distorted. I can move between chapters with no problem but the video is a mess.

Finally, if I use another player (apex - no surround sound . . small tv) it works fine no matter what. But I really want to be able to use the panasonic with the surround sound since most downloads are in dolby 5.1.

Please advise!

[quote=rattlemebones;1935174]…I’ve attempted to burn dvd’s downloaded from tradersden (music dvds) … Please advise![/quote]I advise you to read the rules of the forumand not ask about illegally-distributed material.

Thread closed.