Downloaded a game

vbimport

but its write protected. i cant copy it onto cd, is there any way to disable write protection?
i clicked on a setup icon thing and it copied half the game,then it asked for cd 2 to be put into the cd rom
im new at computers i dont know much about them
thanks for any help i get

We wont help you out if you have downloaded a game illegally without any payment to the author/company .

Talking about illegal stuff is against forum rules. sorry

Some games can be downloaded free of charge these days. One example is Hidden And Dangerous Deluxe Edition.

Can you specify where you got it from as well. I am sure other would like to get a copy of it as well.

cant copy it onto cd

It probably can be copied onto a CD is just you are using the wrong program to do it. Can you specify the file name and extension.

i clicked on a setup icon thing and it copied half the game,then it asked for cd 2 to be put into the cd rom

This means that either the file needs to be put onto a CD or you don’t ahve all of the files.

the game is call of duty and got it from emule
they were bin and cue files so i used isobuster to try to extract them onto cd but couldnt so i extracted them into the computer
so ya i guess i downloaded an illegal copy
but i heard in canada,where im from,its not illegal to download games off people,its only illegal to share them

Counting the minutes…

I gave you the bendfit of the doubt up to this point because as I said there are some games that can be downloaded legally.

However now you have confirmed it is Call Of Duty then I have not option but to point out that you should buy the game, tell you to read the rules and to abide by them in the future.

Also these servers are located in the Netherlands and so fall under Dutch law which says somewhere don’t download games off of the web, pay for them.

Thread Closed