Download viewer

vbimport

Lately evertime I make a download I get a screen that is the download viewer, but it is blank, and will not close until I use Start Task Manager to close it, then the download will appear and can be opened. Anyone have any ideas why? T.I.A.

Uninstall that “Download Viewer” whatever this should be good for.

Michael

Could you expound on this, “whatever this should be good for”? Uninstall from where. ? Thanks.

What download viewer around you reffering to? Can you take a screenshot?

[QUOTE=Albert;2668973]What download viewer around you reffering to? Can you take a screenshot?[/QUOTE]The download viewer that comes on to let you know the status of your present download, or previous downloads.

Okay. And what secret browser are you using? My crystal ball is at the workshop for service.

I guess, you are using some “private” mode of your browser, or you have enabled some “clear data” checkboxes.

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2669128]Okay. And what secret browser are you using? My crystal ball is at the workshop for service.

I guess, you are using some “private” mode of your browser, or you have enabled some “clear data” checkboxes.

Michael[/QUOTE] Michael, I am using, I.E. 9 have not checked off anything, am not sophisticated enough to do so.