Download rented from vimeo

vbimport

I want to download rented from vimeo. I can only get 3 minutes - the length of the trailer-of a 1 hour and three minutes using youtube dl and others

[QUOTE=spinnerman;2787928]I want to download rented from vimeo. I can only get 3 minutes - the length of the trailer-of a 1 hour and three minutes using youtube dl and others[/QUOTE]
Sorry, but due to VIMEO Rules you agreed to we can’t help you by this example from their site.

https://vimeo.com/privacy

We encourage you to read this Privacy Policy carefully when using our website or services or transacting business with us. By using our websites or any of our applications, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Policy. Vimeo, Inc. is a part of the IAC family of businesses (www.iac.com).
One should read their rules before asking us what your asking.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2787953]Sorry, but due to VIMEO Rules you agreed to we can’t help you by this example from their site.

One should read their rules before asking us what your asking.[/QUOTE]people discuss torents here which are also illegal and in breach of law which seemingly only applies to some. you can delete my account as i have no use for a double standard forum

[QUOTE=spinnerman;2787962]people discuss torents here which are also illegal and in breach of law which seemingly only applies to some. you can delete my account as i have no use for a double standard forum[/QUOTE]
You agree to the TOS from Vimeo so they are the one you need to complain to. There are legal torrents like slackware people can download without problems. So your trying to cherry pick here so if you don’t like Vimeo TOS then stop using them.

No idea if it would help, but I’ve found Video Downloader Professional on Firefox (or Palemoon - Firefox derivative) to be extremely effective at downloading from the difficult … to maximise it’s power, you have to volunteer to change to a particular search engine - it’s not forced on you!

[QUOTE=spinnerman;2787962]people discuss torents here which are also illegal and in breach of law which seemingly only applies to some. you can delete my account as i have no use for a double standard forum[/QUOTE]
If someone discusses a specific torrent that is found to have copyright protected material in it, then that discussion will be shut down. Not all torrents are sharing material that is copyright protected however, and any threads about those are certainly allowed, as are any comments about the bittorrent protocol itself.

You should read our guidelines for discussions regarding copyright protected material: http://club.myce.com/f34/guidelines-copyright-protected-material-316049/

Since you wish to download a rented video, against the terms of your agreement with Vimeo, you are asking for help that we cannot provide according to our rules. Therefore, I am closing this thread.