Download LinSpire 5.0 (Lindows) ISO with 100% discount!

vbimport

Linspire Gives Away Its $50 Linux Free (Apply coupon code Freespire)

Go to www.linspire.com
Purchase Linspire 5.0 via Digital Download
apply coupon code: FreeSpire Don’t forget to update!
carefully check if the price total is now $0,00
Create account
Go to your account
Download ISO

You will only need to supply an email address, no credit card or other information is necessary to download.

Tip: Use the torrent download. There are currently about 700 people waiting for the direct download.

Sweet thanks for the heads up! Downloading now:D

Downloading

Whoo hoo! Free software is always good! Alhough Im probably never gonna use it

im in the phillipines… i try to download a linspire 5.0 OS between 7:30am to 9:00am and i used the lycoriswelcome coupon code but according to the site www.linspire.com the coupon code i entered was valid only during 7:30am-1:00pm. what time is 7:30am - 1:00pm here in the phillipines refering to the time of the site www.linspire.com?

thanks

http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Looks like freespire has expired! :frowning:

Indeed it is: Coupon freespire expired on Sep 08, 2005 11:59 PM PST and is no longer valid.

The lycoriswelcome coupon code is still valid though

Use coupon code ‘lycoriswelcome’ (without the brackets)

As already mentioned:
Coupon LycorisWelcome is only valid between the hours of 7:30 AM and 1:00 PM. (USA Time i think)

thanks mr. belvedere… ill try to download it refering US time…

Downloading my copy aswell. Thanks Mr. Belvedere! Also if you are in the UK, the coupon is vaid between 1:30PM - 7:00PM GMT.

Thanks again,

\\VH////
:slight_smile:

i need the download

I know you’re probably going to stick to wanting Linspire, but I highly recommend Mandriva 2006 instead. It’s a much better Linux distro than Linspire, and yet it manages to be as Windows-like as possible. Plus it has much better support among the masses, at least IMHO. And you don’t have to pay to get packages, unlke CNR :Z

The lycoriswelcome coupon code is not stil valid…please help