Download latest Windows 10 Version

vbimport

Hey i have a Windows 10 iso about 2 months old.
I would like to format my pc and reinstall windows 10 where can i downloadthe latest version so i avoid the 3GB of updates?

You could do it here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

EDIT: You don’t download the ISO directly from the above link, but you download a small tool that will download the files to create an ISO image or make a bootable USB drive with Windows 10 files on it.

This is the link i use, so this is the latest version right? I wont download the same thing again (the one i have since 2 months ago)?

When you download at speeds of 650kb/s everything matters :frowning:

You will get the most current available version from that page.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2764980]You will get the most current available version from that page.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks a lot for the info. I already downloaded, will install in the weekend :wink:

I did all my W10 Pro installs with Rufus 2.5 :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2766245]I did all my W10 Pro installs with Rufus 2.5 :)[/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
Not sure why you’d need this.
The Windows 10 download gives you a bootable iso in the 1st place.
BTW, The latest is Rufus 2.6.

[QUOTE=zebadee;2766248]Hi :slight_smile:
Not sure why you’d need this.
The Windows 10 download gives you a bootable iso in the 1st place.
BTW, The latest is Rufus 2.6.[/QUOTE] I am aware of Rufus 2.6 but I did all my installations with 2.5, the question wasnt the latest version it was about downloading W10. It made it easier since I have 6 installations.

Interesting I might give that a download as well…

[QUOTE=alan1476;2766252]I am aware of Rufus 2.6 but I did all my installations with 2.5, the question wasnt the latest version it was about downloading W10. It made it easier since I have 6 installations.[/QUOTE]

And it did work… No matter the version… 0.1… At one time, our eagerness to upgrade is going to get back at us… Heck, I have programs here from the 90’s - Like for creating CD jewel case inserts ©199x Adaptec - It works, no vulnerabilities known as none remember. It is the only part left of the original Easy CD Creator though, but it still works - I even ported the themes from Roxio 5 - It was not possible from 6 as they changed the format :wink:

© xercus - from way back when until present :disagree:
Edit: That should be 2000 and not 199x

[QUOTE=alan1476;2766252]I am aware of Rufus 2.6 but I did all my installations with 2.5, the question wasnt the latest version it was about downloading W10. It made it easier since I have 6 installations.[/QUOTE]

Hi :slight_smile:
Whether the latest or not.
(I just put that in for those who hadn’t heard of Rufus).
Don’t see why you raised that.

Anyway still don’t quite understand the need for Rufus regardless of version.
Which was the crux of my original post.