Download Issues

Lately, when trying to download there are these files that are titled WWW.LIMEWIRE.COM - FREE APPLE IPAD2, or something similar. Plus, when trying to download a requested file, a message comes on to the same effect. Plus, when I have completed a full download and trying to launch it I get the same message about Limewire. Is there a fix for this problem?

Are you trying to download using torrent software? What software are you using? Limewire has been ordered closed.

I am using the latest copy of Frostwire (4.21) and have been doing so for many years. I do not use Torrent software. Thanks.

Frostwire is Torrent Software-DUH

Hey Jethro:

I’m not that savvy with Torrent software. Now I know. So, I AM using Torrent software!

Frostwire is BitTorrent/GnuTella indeed. It is a bit dangerous to using such download systems without knowing the potential consequences.

I’m not really sure what this error is or means, but i would highly recommend scanning your entire computer systems for the presence of computer viruses, trojans, malware and other evil stuff.