Download from Hotstar

vbimport

Hello guys, i joined today. Already introduce myself in Newbie froum

I m sharing my problem here, if my post is wrong for this section please move it to right section.

Well here is that site,

When i register this site i faced Country restriction then i bought VPN and solved that problem. But problem is i couldn’t download anything.

I tried so may ways nothing is working. With Adownloader its freeze.

I would be very grateful if you guys help me out. :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance.

I’m going to assume that what you want to download isn’t copyrighted.
If is is forum rules forbid help. So don’t ask for help downloading copyrighted material.

I’m not going to register at hotstar to figure this out .
I use Freemake Video Downloader & it works for most but not all videos.
It is freeware so it won’t cost to try it.

I also have a screen capture program & maybe you can see if one of those will do what you need if a downloader won’t do this.

The one I use is payware & named Bandicam.
I don’t know if it is better than some of the other screen capture programs it is just the one I have. So no endorsement of Bandicam by me.

@cholla,
Its free registration and Open for all and download isn’t copyrighted.

There are tons of series which is really tough to capture all by bandicam. I do know about Bandicam as u know for that i have to sit around all time to capture those series. Its really annoying.

But thing is there each video has 4 quality content (1080p,720p,480p an 360p), already few users are downloading from there, i asked for help but they didn’t want to share.

Is there anybody help me out from this?

I’m afraid some of those shows are copyright protected. I’m certain of this with the American TV shows, like [I]Raising Hope[/I], [I]The Killing[/I], and [I]Homeland[/I].

It is perfectly legal to have a TV service and record those shows from your cable subscription or from over the air broadcasts. It is another thing to stream the shows from sites over the internet and record them that way.

Even sites like Hulu, which has a paid subscription service, don’t allow capture of streaming video in their terms of service. They would never be allowed access to mainstream shows if they did. I have to think this Indian site is breaking copyright agreements if they do allow it.

Using a VPN to obfuscate your real IP address is against their terms of service anyway. And the terms of service include this:

[I]You agree not to either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means copy, download, capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit or retransmit the Content or create any work or material that is derived from or based on the Content.[/I]

Since they prohibit copying of content explicitly in their terms of service, we cannot allow discussions of copying material from their site here at MyCE.

This discussion is now closed.