World’s Easiest UHD Drive Firmware Downgrading Tool
Backing up the legally purchased 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs for home use is what every 4K Blu-ray lover will do. To do that, a 4K UHD drive compatible with popular UHD backup tools is a must. However, if a 4K UHD drive is natively manufactured or personally flashed with the latest firmware, then it may not be able to work with that sort of software tools.
Panic Not! DVDFab has a solution on the way — we’re working on an extremely easy-to-use Firmware Downgrading Tool to help you dump the current firmware on your 4K UHD drive, so that you can make legal backups of your expensive and precious 4K Blu-ray discs.
This upcoming handy utility will be surprisingly friendly to non-tech savvies, even green hands. You don’t need a profound knowledge to perform the downgrading process. And we already have the first batch of 4K UHD drives that will make it to the supported list:
• LG WH14NS40 (internal, SVC code: NS50) Firmware: 1.03
• LG WH16NS40 (internal, SVC code: NS50) Firmware: 1.03
• LG BH16NS40 (internal, SVC code: NS50) Firmware: 1.03
• LG UH12NS40 (internal) Firmware: 1.01
• LG BH16NS55 (internal) Firmware: 1.03
• LG BH14NS58 (internal) Firmware: 1.01
• LG BH16NS58 (internal) Firmware: 1.01
• LG WH16NS58 (internal) Firmware: 1.V1, 1.V2, 1.V5
• ASUS BC-12B1ST b (internal, manufactured 2015+) Firmware: 3.01
• ASUS BW-16D1HT a (internal, manufactured 2015+) Firmware: 3.02, 3.03
• LG WH16NS60 (internal, recommended) Firmware: 1.01
Tips: It’s better to grab one of the above-mentioned drives in advance, just in case they run out of stock.