Doomsday and Harold & Kumar

vbimport

I know this is going to come up so I will answer it now :D:D For those of you that are going to do the movie only of these two movies you will see two main titles, both the unrated and rated title, The one that has the longest run time is the unrated title. I hope that this answers the question for some of you, Happy burning :flower::flower::flower::flower:

Thank you for the tip Jimbo!

Hey wait! Doomsday?

YUP came out today

I would just like to add that at least on Doomsday, there is no special protection. Very easy to backup.

[quote=Dialysis1;2101508]I would just like to add that at least on Doomsday, there is no special protection. Very easy to backup.[/quote] They both were, used ver 5.0.7.2 PP enabled Main Movie, didn’t want to waste my DL on these two movies :p:p Dang I just saw that 5.0.7.5 is out better get it

T:)hanks, Jimbo!

hmmm i just picked up Escape From Guantanamo Bay. They have 3 movies out now?

A lot came out today Bob but some of them were “B” movies, which ones did you get,? I just got those two

[quote=BIG BEAR;2101518]T:)hanks, Jimbo![/quote] You’re welcome my friend :D:D:D

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2101526]A lot came out today Bob but some of them were “B” movies, which ones did you get,? I just got those two[/QUOTE]I got H&K like i mentioned…Lostboys2…and YES! The Rolling Stones Shine A Light DVD :smiley:

Hey Bob, did you try to do a full disc copy of Harold and Kumar with the new 5.0.7.5?

[QUOTE=alan1476;2101565]Hey Bob, did you try to do a full disc copy of Harold and Kumar with the new 5.0.7.5?[/QUOTE]yes i did Alan

I am having a problem, the program shuts down on me as soon as the the trancoding starts.:o

[QUOTE=alan1476;2101571]I am having a problem, the program shuts down on me as soon as the the trancoding starts.:o[/QUOTE]Did me too Alan. I get to about 17% and then wam

This is a real problem, I am going to try and send Fengtao the files.:sad:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2101576]This is a real problem, I am going to try and send Fengtao the files.:sad:[/QUOTE]yeah go ahead Alan. I did make a backup on a Verbie DL disc but i cannot say here what i did :\

I know, same here.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2101583]I know, same here.;)[/QUOTE]:smiley: it helps to have other plans :iagree:

I have to find out why this is happening, this is the first glitch I have encountered with Fab. It might have something to do with the compression, over 50%.:confused:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2101596]I have to find out why this is happening, this is the first glitch I have encountered with Fab. It might have something to do with the compression, over 50%.:confused:[/QUOTE]Could be. I ripped it to my HDD and tried again and same thang. I even put my backup in and same thang :\

I had 56% here for full disc.