Doom III trouble, help!

vbimport

Hi Everyone,

I got my copy in the mail today. I tried to back it Disc 1 with no luck. Here’s what I found, and have tried.
Protection ID by Killer v.3.5=Safedisc 3.20.022
I tried Alcohol 1.9.2 Build 1705 the safe disc 2/3 profoile 4x read max write. It wouldn’t let me lower the write speed.

I tried Clone CD 4.3.1.7 read/Alcohol write.
any help is appreciated…

:bow: :bow: :bow:

What error message are you getting?Have you tried burning the image to disk?Uninstalling virtual drive technology?Some more specific information would be helpful.

Try using SD profile (not 2/3), read at 2x and write at 4x (use a CD-RW to be on the safe side).

No error at all… The game installed on game only box. no burners or software. no emu. sw.
thanx,

What write method do I set the image wizard too,
dao,tao,sao?
thanx,

Ok i’ll spend my last post on this:)

DAO is the best write method in this situation.

Thank you for your reply. I’ve tried DAO twice with 2 different cdrw’s and all I get is an unreadable disc. Am I missing something? I don’t have much experience with cdrw’s, as cdr’s have been so cheap for quite awhile I didn’t see the need before now. I see post in the forums where a lot of people are now using cdrw’s to back up game’s. The cdrw’s I’m using have been around awhile as they are 2x. I did a complete format before burning. Any assistance is appreciated.
thanx,

:bow: :bow: :bow: