Don't ya just hate it when

What is the worse thing to happen?

Not really a BSOD , but the Lotus Notes server at work crashed about 5 times a day.

Since I’ve started to use WinXP, I’ve never seen a BSOD again (knock on wood).

public toilets suck :frowning:

Public toilets rule. Well, ours do. If you hate wallpapers you gotta take the consequences and shit in holes in the ground instead :stuck_out_tongue: (I have no prejudices!)

Since it impossible to drop the lid with the upside down I picked the lid option.

:bigsmile:

Lol, it seems that the most popular option is how smartypants talks…

I’m a dead man:sad:

Well of course
You are enjoying a conversation, the suddently smarty_pants_023 comes and starts talking. Makes you just understand half of what smarty says and you’d have to guess the rest.

You forgot an option!

• When you are making Kraft Dinner and forget to take out the cheese sauce package and you pour it into the boiling water.

:stuck_out_tongue:

When a Screensaver freezes:a

I’m gonna make a smartypants translator!

Yes, make one of those online translator
Just like: English <–> French
but this time make: Smarty <–> English
or maybe just one way since smary understands regular english (I think)

sorry for going OT

How about when your ISP forces u to use their proxy, and their proxy goes down. So then you spend hours trying to figure out why the combination of routers in the network has stopped working, and no computers on the network can surf the web, but email can be checked :confused: and P2P works fine.
You call the ISP and then they tell you it’s a configuration problem with MY network despite after resetting everything, no changed settings, it still doesn’t work.

Hmmm.

Disable the proxy in IE and I can surf 1/2 the web :confused:

I can’t even see the cdfreaks news page!
I can surf the forums though :confused: WTF?

Mysteriously 2 days later everything starts working again…

I hate clear-proxies.

Originally posted by theone1_
Lol, it seems that the most popular option is how smartypants talks…

Tis the Beautiful language of the little people.

Once a upon a time, long, long ago when lobotomies were more common than circumcision, you too could have learnt to speak like a little person.

These days though, the amazing language of the little people is simulated using virtual lobotomies thru extensive over-exposure to SMS, “leet speak”, MSN/ICQ and computer games :slight_smile:

BSOD? As much as I don’t like to sing praises of Microsoft, but their NT family really does a good job in the sense that I haven’t BSODed in months. Now public toilets… :Z

Originally posted by debro
[B]How about when your ISP forces u to use their proxy, and their proxy goes down. So then you spend hours trying to figure out why the combination of routers in the network has stopped working, and no computers on the network can surf the web, but email can be checked :confused: and P2P works fine.
You call the ISP and then they tell you it’s a configuration problem with MY network despite after resetting everything, no changed settings, it still doesn’t work.

Hmmm.

Disable the proxy in IE and I can surf 1/2 the web :confused:

I can’t even see the cdfreaks news page!
I can surf the forums though :confused: WTF?

Mysteriously 2 days later everything starts working again…

I hate clear-proxies. [/B]
Very precise:D

Originally posted by theone1_
Very precise:D

My guess is that they get enough complaints to warrant sending a useless IT guy to fix it.
I reckon they just reboot the damn puter :stuck_out_tongue:
It happens every few weeks :a