Dont use ukdvdr

vbimport

Hello just thought i would let you know about my dealings with UKDVDR
have used them for a cpl of years but recently i have had late deliverys. Guarrateed next day delivery or its free is what they state on there site. What a load of rubbish they have no intention. I have had discs that are copies they have clearly been another brand relabelled with a more expensive brand.
To top it all up i ordered 8 packs of discs and when they came the cake boxes were all smashed i contacted them immediately and guess what
“ukdvdr and city link take no responsibility for goods left at owners request|”

They are complete and utter fraudsters. Do not use there site is the advise i will be giving out.
Im now contacting trading standards and myy cc company

I think competition is pretty tight in UK these days. May lead some to promise too much.

Last 6 months svp ships my orders exactly on day 3 from my order. (I simply can’t figure why they can’t on day one but always exactly on day three. In november and december they said it’s bc the holiday rush. But september and january should be better or what? Well, jan it is still shipped 3 days from my order. I get my orderes within promised time but where it was 3-4 days earlier it’s now 7 days exactly?!?
First time in several years i have placed an order another place to check. Prices are similar (a little above svp) but they ship some products overseas that svp doesn’t. Anyway, my order is shipped same day and i’m pretty sure i have it within 3-4 working days just like i used to with svp… :slight_smile:

What is good with SVP is that during a rush, if you use economy courrier, and they are late in disptaching then send it at next day no extra cost in order to make up the time, and so the order is not late.

[QUOTE=>:|sh4d0w|:<]What is good with SVP is that during a rush, if you use economy courrier, and they are late in disptaching then send it at next day no extra cost in order to make up the time, and so the order is not late.[/QUOTE]

@ svp there is [B]one[/B] option for overseas shipping … :wink: