Don't under what to do with these files?

vbimport

My friend gave me a cd with files on it telling me that if I burned it to dvd that there would be sound tests for my new stereo I could use. MY problem is I don’t understand and saw nothing regarding these files when I searched the archives on this site.

The files on the cd are 9 rar files and an sfv file. When I go to extract the files within the rar files, they are vob, ifu and bup files. The only burning program I have is Nero, but I have more at work. I have never burned a DVD before, only vcd’s, cd’s and so on. Could anyone please point me in the right direction because I don’t know where to start?

Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Simply open nero and select to create a new [U]VIDEO DVD[/U].

Nero will automatically create a template with two folders: AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS.

Insert all IFO, VOB and BUP files in the [B]VIDEO_TS[/B] folder.

Finally, burn the disc. That’s all :slight_smile:

But what if it’s 9 rar files each one has its own part in it. For example part 1, part 2, part 3 etc… Each containing a folder named video_ts and has it’s own IFO, BUP and VOb files. Do I drop the video_ts fold for each part into into the main one in nero? Confused sorry!!

Each video_ts folder is a dvd. How big are they? You may be able to combine them onto fewer dvd’s if they are small enough (and the programs or whatever they are can work that way). Anyway, to burn each one, open nero start smart, select the “copy entire dvd video” option (the options may be a little different depending on your version of nero but you are looking for nero recode). Import a video_ts folder, and click through to the burn screen, select your burner, and burn. There is also a burn multiple dvd movies to one option or something like that which can combine several smaller dvd’s onto one disk, but I have not used it before.

[QUOTE=lucky777;2100601]But what if it’s 9 rar files each one has its own part in it. For example part 1, part 2, part 3 etc… Each containing a folder named video_ts and has it’s own IFO, BUP and VOb files. Do I drop the video_ts fold for each part into into the main one in nero? Confused sorry!![/QUOTE]

Of course, you must unpack all files from the RAR archive first. Sorry, I forgot to mention this :slight_smile:

Once you have all files unpacked in any folder in your HDD, then run nero and follow the previous directions :slight_smile: