Dont know how to open winRAR game files

Whenever i try to download a winRAR game file, it comes up with lots of files, and i dont know how too use them, i extract them to my desktop, and i click on the folder, and all the same stuff comes up, how do i extract and play the games :confused:

Gee, this awfully sounds like you have downloaded a highly illegal game, but who am i to judge eh?

Go to www.rarlabs.com and download winrar. Then start this fine program and open the first of these bunch or rar files.

Then after extracting consult the manual how to play the extracted game. No manual? You downloaded a highly illegal copy and we cannot help you anymore.

[QUOTE=MRMUNCHY22;2497881]Whenever i try to download a winRAR game file, it comes up with lots of files, and i dont know how too use them, i extract them to my desktop, and i click on the folder, and all the same stuff comes up, how do i extract and play the games :confused:[/QUOTE]

This is a grey issue here. If you got that game the site should’ve given your instructions how to and a unzipper program to get that game going. Contact that site and ask them. Since we don’t know what game your referring help is hard to give???