Don't know how to enable Hide CDR in Clone CD

Please help! I don’t how to enable Hide CDR option in Clone CD

If you live in the U.S., this option is disabled.

However, if you move to Canada it will be enabled again.

If you plan to make a virtual move to Canada to use this feature, you will have to change your country setting in Control Panel | Regional Settings to English (Canadian) for the option to become enabled. :wink:

Originally posted by Inertia

you will have to change your country setting in Control Panel | Regional Settings to English (Canadian) for the option to become enabled. :wink:

…or to English ( Zimbabwe ) . How about a virtual trip there ? :bigsmile:

Note that the ‘Hide CDR Media’ option is not located in CloneCD itself but in the CloneCD-tray. When you’ve disabled its autostart function you can normally start it via C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneCD\CloneCDTray.exe

There is also a clone cd patch you can download that is called a region killer or something like that and it will patch clone cd and allow you to check the hide cdr option. Try doing a search for the clone cd region patch and you should find it.

Hope that helps you mattb

Strangely, the 4.1.0.0 and 4.1.0.1 versions enabled this option on all my systems and I do reside in the U.S. The option was again removed with the release of the 4.2.0.1 and 4.2.0.2 versions.

http://www.geocities.com/pcp-freak/4cdfreaks/unlocker.html

I don’t know whether I put this link in correctly because I am still new but try to go here to help you find the patch for clone cd for the US and Japan regions.

It works with the new clone cd because that is what I use.

To the person with the prior post have you tried to un install clone cd and re-install it again to enable the hide cdr-media option?

I had to do that too.:frowning: