Don't Get Ripped By DVD Fab

Their free version continues to work with weekly updates. But once you give them money, it all falls to pieces.

I wasted $49 yesterday, and the program wouldn’t copy the first DVD I tried, an old AC/DC dvd. It said it had CSS protection and for $24 more dollars it would fix it.

I then tried the PSP feature on some DVD files on my hard drive. 5 times it crashed because it won’t read from the hard drive, only from DVD.

It’s people like this that make you not want to pay for software. And of course there is no hope of getting my money back. I am going back to ripit4free, it works very well in conjunction with good old DVD Decrypter and is updated regularly.

Thanks to whoever told me about rip it. It’s the best.

Fentao, your history.

You have posted this message several times across the forums. Please read the rules and do not do this again, otherwise your forum access will be reconsidered :cop:.

We do not allow:

[ul]
[li]Spam (Spam is unsolicited e-mail (or news postings and Private Messages) pushing a point);[/li][li]Referral Programmes or Pyramid Schemes (links to websites through which you have a personal gain);[/li][li]Cross posting (posting the same message in more than one forum (one posting per language is permitted in certain circumstances));[/li][li]Rude and disrespectful behaviour, whether it is to fellow members of this forum or the staff of this forum.[/li][/ul]
@everyone else: This thread will be closed/deleted so no replies please…