Doesn't go to 'First New Post'?

vbimport

I just cleared all MyCE related cookies and the problem persists. When I click on go to first unread for any thread it takes me to the first post in the thread instead of to the newest. Anyone else seeing this?

Same problem here, also after clearing all myce cookies in Firefox 18.0.1.

That’s strange, as it’s working fine here for me in both Firefox 18.0.1. and IE9.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2675870]That’s strange, as it’s working fine here for me in both Firefox 18.0.1. and IE9.[/QUOTE] I also have the problem in IE9 (without having cleared cookies).

It worked just now with FF nightly and win7 64 ultimate, that’s how I found this post:bigsmile:

Same on my HTPC. Went to the first post of this thread instead of Dartman’s post.

On my tablet too…Also, the back key doesn’t take me back to the index…After I post.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2675866]Same problem here, also after clearing all myce cookies in Firefox 18.0.1.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried clearing your cache?

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2675972]Have you tried clearing your cache?[/QUOTE] Tried clearing my Firefox cache and it didn’t help.

Having the same problem from yesterday.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2675985]Tried clearing my Firefox cache and it didn’t help.[/QUOTE]

That’s really bizarre as I have the same version of Firefox here and nothing has changed.

I can’t replicate this here so I’m not sure what’s wrong but perhaps Liggy or Domi will know what’s going on.

[B]Wombler[/B]

What was the URL to tell which server you’re on? BTW, Still Happening…

This is the link we used (mentioned here), but shows different info instead of the rank #.

Just in case it’s theme related, which theme are you using?

A similar past bug also resulted in the thread menu titles disappearing. Can you see the menu titles such as ‘Thread Tools’ as shown in the following example:

I’ve had a go at trying various countries with a VPN in case it’s a script/bug in ads shown to select countries causing this. I also tried every theme, but had no problem with the thread jumping to the last post.

It affects my ‘alt’, too.

[QUOTE=Seán;2676021]Just in case it’s theme related, which theme are you using? [/QUOTE]I’m using CDFreaks v2.0.

A similar past bug also resulted in the thread menu titles disappearing. Can you see the menu titles such as ‘Thread Tools’ as shown in the following example:
Yes, I can see those menu titles.

MyCE 2.0 and yes I can see them.

But after posting, once more the back arrow doesn’t work. Just keeps refreshing the end of the thread.

The same problem for me on another computer using yet another browser (Chrome).

That’s strange, nothing was changed and it works for me. Can you also try to clear your cache (CTRL + F5) ?

Main PC, Ctrl-F5, adding a post, testing back key…