Does your keyboard stand or lay?

You know those little stands at the back of the keyboard? Are they up or down?

One’s up and one’s down…now i kan blam al mi bad tiping on dat!

Originally posted by $CyBeRwIz$
One’s up and one’s down…now i kan blam al mi bad tiping on dat!

Hmm, the ‘k’ in ‘kan’ is pretty far away from the ‘c’ :p. (Same with ‘dat’)

Yeh, but my keyboard wobbles SO MUCH, that it swings my hands over to the other key and by that time my brain has already sent down the message to press.

Hmmm, Ok. I apologise:)

P.S Have you read the last few pages of the Quest?

Originally posted by theone1_
Hmmm, Ok. I apologise:)

Thats O.K! hehehe…sucker! (Whoops, I said the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud…)

Originally posted by theone1_
P.S Have you read the last few pages of the Quest?

Na, I only read the quest once in a while…why? Should I?

Originally posted by $CyBeRwIz$
Thats O.K! hehehe…sucker! (Whoops, I said the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud…)

Lol. Well I didn’t mean it (Oopsie ;))

Originally posted by $CyBeRwIz$
Na, I only read the quest once in a while…why? Should I?

YES! YES! Test my D/L page please :iagree:. Me and Ssseth had over a page-long chat. You are welcome to read it.
(He must of been pretty bored at work):stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah… i downloaded that…i haven’t checked it tho…hang on…yep it works…cool…

Originally posted by theone1_
(He must of been pretty bored at work):stuck_out_tongue:

What’s your point?

:iagree:Who isn’t?:iagree:

Well , thanks to my KVM switch , i can control up to 4 (they’re 3 connected at it at the moment) computers with a single mouse and a single keyboard. The keyboard , being a Logitech Cordless Itouch Keyboard. The mouse , being a Logitech MX700 Cordless Optical mouse.

So , one time it’s on my lap , then it’s on the table , then it’s on the floor , and sometimes i’m drooling over it. Usually it just sits there , looking at me … wondering what the hell i’m gonna type in now … strange …

I voted ‘lay’. Looks like I’m alone so far.

I always have the keyboard standing up.

Standing up, I hate it when a keyboard is lays, can’t type that way.

Of course the flippy things are up! Or down depending on how your mind works.
One thing is certain, a keyboard shall always stand! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]Well , thanks to my KVM switch , i can control up to 4 (they’re 3 connected at it at the moment) computers with a single mouse and a single keyboard. The keyboard , being a Logitech Cordless Itouch Keyboard. The mouse , being a Logitech MX700 Cordless Optical mouse.

So , one time it’s on my lap , then it’s on the table , then it’s on the floor , and sometimes i’m drooling over it. Usually it just sits there , looking at me … wondering what the hell i’m gonna type in now … strange … [/B]

Mx700? I’m just a tad envious :iagree:

How’s the battery life? :slight_smile:
Must be a real bastard when you run out of batteries for ya mouse :wink:

Rechargeables on standy? Hmmm? :wink:

Just 1 question? WTF do ya do with 3 pc’s? :expressionless:

Two I use at the same time, but 3? :expressionless:

My keyboard always lays down. I totally forgot about the little ones underneath, so I just put them up. I don’t like typing this way. I will bring them down again. So it lays… :wink:

My keyboard is missing a few keys. Its like 8 years old.

Q W E _ T _

annoying, but its atleast a quiet keyboard.