Does true happiness exist?

Does true happiness exists? Is it possible that everyhting just is perfect for you and for everbody and everything you care for? Did you ever experience this?

I’m quite anxious to know what your answers are, so feel free to type pages of replies here :slight_smile:

Yes it does.
Happiness is just perception. If a person truely believes they are totally happy then who are we to tell them otherwise?

Happiness = ignorance.

The best way to be happy is to ignore everything that makes you unhappy :cool:

Originally posted by The_Judas
[B]Happiness = ignorance.

The best way to be happy is to ignore everything that makes you unhappy :cool: [/B]

Make that 2./gs. :bow:

Originally posted by The_Judas
[B]Happiness = ignorance.

The best way to be happy is to ignore everything that makes you unhappy :cool: [/B]

:iagree: :iagree: I must be soooooooooo ignorant :iagree: :iagree:

never really thought about it

Dee-ehn has been secretly assimilated by Mr B to become the new POLL master.

But on the subject happiness is up to you only you can make yourself truly happy not others (though it does help).

My definition of happiness is…
A tight P**y
A comfortable pair of shoes
A warm place to sh
t.
Now that’s happiness.
Ivanhoe…

The TRUTH is a LIE waiting to be told.

Happiness does exist , but most societies envy people who are happy. For me happiness is dreaming , caring or just not caring. Wether this is accomplished by love , sex , drugs ,music or otherwise doesn’t really matter.

Nice examples of not caring :

Example of a victim of society :

being happy is very easy ,
you just have to set the “right goals”
hold the right values" and all ways do the “right thing” :smiley: :smiley:
just dont ask this newbie whats “right”

:confused: at the best of times <giggle>

Well it’s nice to see not one person thinks it’s impossible yet (0%). Cheery bunch of folk we are! :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Ssseth
Well it’s nice to see not one person thinks it’s impossible yet (0%). Cheery bunch of folk we are! :bigsmile:

Maybe it’s contradictory for a hyper-negative person to come to this far. :bigsmile: