Does this Sound Familiar to anyone over age 50+

vbimport

I got this as a forword in my email from my brother and it sounds
just about like me and it is really funny watch and you’ll get a good
laugh from it. :iagree: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

:clap::clap::clap:

LMAO! :bigsmile:

:bigsmile:hahahahaha! The car keys on the moon thats me, I once found them in the dirty laundry.

Hey! I resemble that. :clap: Good one :clap:

I had something funny to say about this but I forget it.

What were we talking about…:cool:

lol that was funny

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2461408]LMAO! :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Congrats on 17,000 posts :eek: :clap:

I didn’t know you were 50+, you hide your age well :cool:

I’m nowhere near 50, but the other day I went to put the kettle in the fridge after I’d poured my tea, rather than back on its base :sad:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2461594]Congrats on 17,000 posts :eek: :clap:[/QUOTE] Thanks. :slight_smile:

I didn’t know you were 50+, you hide your age well :cool:

I’m nowhere near 50, but the other day I went to put the kettle in the fridge after I’d poured my tea, rather than back on its base :sad:
You know I’m not 50+ yet, but we’re all heading in that direction, and I recognize mild symptoms of some of the things in the video. :o

The other day I had dificulty remembering the PIN code for my EuroShell card, and it’s a PIN code I’ve used for various purposes for 15+ years! :doh:

I also sometimes put down things I carry in the weirdest places where I can’t find them again. Hence my suggestion in another thread to look for a lost USB key in the refrigerator. :iagree:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2461612]Thanks. :slight_smile:

You know I’m not 50+ yet, but we’re all heading in that direction, and I recognize mild symptoms of some of the things in the video. :o

The other day I had dificulty remembering the PIN code for my EuroShell card, and it’s a PIN code I’ve used for various purposes for 15+ years! :doh:

I also sometimes put down things I carry in the weirdest places where I can’t find them again. Hence my suggestion in another thread to look for a lost USB key in the refrigerator. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

I know you’re not, just winding you up :flower:…and yeah, mild symptoms here too :doh:

Your last two remarks remind me of my mum :bigsmile:…but then she’s 63 :bigsmile:

Seriously though, I can walk from one room to another and forget what I’ve gone in there for :doh: And it’s not just the odd occasion, it happens often :doh:

I think I’m a lot better off than the guy in the video.
Like Arachne I occassionally do the the room to room forget but I’ve been doing that since I was twenty.
I’ve never left the house without my pants Unintentionally .
I do sometimes have the walking coffee cup but seldom misplace my keys or glasses.
I’m 50 plus closer to the 60 side.So I think I’m doing OK.