Does Roxio 8 and Nero 7 play nice together?

vbimport

I have both of these programs installed on my system. I don’t seem to be having any issues but I do notice that when I make a backup of a movie and play it on a dvd player on another computer it skips, lags studders. Could it have anything to do with these two software being installed? I also have done nero speed test and on the plextor drive I have it comes out with no errors yet, on the tdk drive I have it does have errors. But then again maybe it doesn’t it seems to vary with each test. I don’t get how is that possible.

This is very like the thread you started in the newbie forum & this really should be avoided.
The thing to check is whether the movie plays fine from your hard drive. If it does it’s quite likely that the burn is poor & scanning on your Plextor (with Plextools?) will show this.
What media are you using, disc info from Nero Cd-DVD Speed will give this.

What happends if you have an issue that could be posted in different areas? For example like the one above. If it’s a conflict with two software’s would you put that in the nero, roxio or a newbie question or all of them? Now this post here could be put in the area for gripes with the rules.

What happends if you have an issue that could be posted in different areas? For example like the one above. If it’s a conflict with two software’s would you put that in the nero, roxio or a newbie question or all of them? Now this post here could be put in the area for gripes with the rules. I am using tdk 8x dvd+