Does anyone no how to change the colour of the writeing i cant c it its bright orange

Hi can anyone tell me how i can change the colour of the writeing on this board because i cant really see it all i can see is Bright orange

Thanks

I moved your thread down here, this seems to be a more appropriate place for such a thread.

The answer to your question is very simple: you can’t! You say you can only see bright orange? Well some links (clickable items) on the forum are indeed orange colored, but not too bright and very well readable on the white background. Perhaps you’d better check the settings of your monitor or your video card?

ok thanks but i cant see why you remove it why have something saying you can

Here you can chat with other CD Freaks visitors about anything you like, news, love, sports, philosophy etc etc

anything you like

thats what it says

Originally posted by x43
[B]ok thanks but i cant see why you remove it why have something saying you can

Here you can chat with other CD Freaks visitors about anything you like, news, love, sports, philosophy etc etc

anything you like

thats what it says [/B]

The post should be in the forum that is most appropriate.
Since this is a forum related question, it belongs most in this section, hence the move.

ok sorry just one more thing why was my anydvd remove that i posted its says post news in here and anydvd 3.2.1.1. is out is that not news maybe someone already posted it but its still news

Originally posted by x43
ok sorry just one more thing why was my anydvd remove that i posted its says post news in here and anydvd 3.2.1.1. is out is that not news maybe someone already posted it but its still news

Since it was software related, it had a better suited forum and this it was moved:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?threadid=81923

It is not removed, just moved to another location, as indicated.