Does anyone know how to program the SV2000 dve player to direct tv remote?

vbimport

Does anyone know how to program the SV2000 dve player to direct tv remote? I have tried to find it on the list and even tried a philips univeral remote with no luck. Thanks :sad:

Hi and Welcome!

Remotes that come with TV sets usually support only certain models of the same brand. Details could normally be read in the TV’s manual.

As for the universal remote: You need the device specific code listed for your player in the manual of the universal remote. If there is no code, there is usually a certain procedure for that case. Yes, you need to read the manual (of the remote) and follow the instructions.

Michael

[QUOTE=gordangirl24;2618577]Does anyone know how to program the SV2000 dve player to direct tv remote? I have tried to find it on the list and even tried a philips univeral remote with no luck. Thanks :sad:[/QUOTE]

SV2000 products are manufactured by Funai for Walmart. I suggest trying the usual Funai codes to see what happens. These codes will be listed under a variety of brand names, Magnavox, Sylvania, Emerson, Philips, Toshiba, Symphonic, TruTech, (even) Funai, among others.