Does anyone have the Premium 2 black bezels for a pal?

vbimport

My Premium 2 is coming in but is outfitted only with the beige face. Does anyone have the black bezels for the “2” that they would mind giving up?

I remember seeing one guy on the forums that bought a Premium 2 directly from Plextor USA and he got a Japanese model that came with all three bezels (Black, Silver, Beige) but I think he was using the black one. Those are hard to come buy and heavily sought-after. You may have to do what I did to get silver bezels for my Plextors, hunt on Yahoo Japan Auctions and use a service like www.celga.com to bid for you.

What’s weird is I got a “Made in Japan” model from the EU and it only has the beige bezel.

I think all the latest Premium II drives were made in Japan, as is the case with my EU model. What I meant was that the guy I mentioned actually got the version for the Japanese market which comes with three bezels.

[QUOTE=Two Degrees;2497551]I think all the latest Premium II drives were made in Japan, as is the case with my EU model. What I meant was that the guy I mentioned actually got the version for the Japanese market which comes with three bezels.[/QUOTE]

When I called Plextor USA recently to ask if they could provide (sell to me) a Premium 2 they said no.

ya my Plextor USA contact is still waiting for a return with one to show up after 3-4 years now :rolleyes:

I gave up waiting after the first 6 months.