Does anyone have a link to cd speed 4.60?

Does anyone have a link to cd speed 4.60?
Or 4.60 beta,there seem to be 2 versions,please…

Nero CD-DVD Speed 4.60 is not yet released to the public, although there’s a seemingly leaked version floating around the Internet.

When a new CDSpeed is released to the public, you will be able to either get it at the official site, or if it isn’t available there it will be made available here at CDFreaks.
[B]Latest version[/B]
You can download the latest public release of CDSpeed from cdfreaks.com:
Download CDSpeed version 4.51.3 made available on 15 august 2006.

Thanks to [B]Erik Deppe[/B] and [B]Nero[/B] for making this version available for download.

but does anyone have a link to 4.60 cuz there are some people on this forum that have it.

There can be any number of reasons for people on this forum to have the 4.60 version already, and I’m not going to speculate on how they got it.

We appreciate the work Erik Deppe does in creating this wonderful tool, keeping it updated, and sharing it with the public.

Until I see some sign that this version is indeed released to the public, I will respect the author’s choice of not yet sharing it with the world.

In other words:

I will not allow requests for links to [B]leaked[/B] versions of Nero CD-DVD Speed or any other software.

• Thread closed. * *

Nero CD-<dummytag></dummytag>DVD Speed 4.60 has now been officially released and you can get it from the official site, or you can get it here at CDFreaks:

Download CD<dummytag></dummytag>Speed version [B]4.60[/B] made available on 31 august 2006.

Thanks to [B]Erik Deppe[/B] and [B]Nero[/B] for making this version available for download.
This and future official versions will be announced in the following thread in this forum:

[B]Nero CD-<dummytag></dummytag>DVD Speed - Latest released version?[/B]