Does Anyone Have A Full Schematic Of The Inverter/Power PCB On A Dell e172FPb?

Hello,

I’ve been trying to find a complete circuit schematic for a Dell e172FPb 17" LCD computer monitor. The board is manufactured by Benq. Its the larger of the two circuit boards inside this monitor. I think its commonly know as the Inverter/Power Board. The number on the board reads as: 48.L9202.A10
It comes in two versions. One with 2 lamp connections and the other version
has 4 lamp connections. Any help locating a complete circuit schematic would be greatly appreciated!

Have A Great Day:)

Maybe this or this is of any help.

The part itself can be bought here or here.

^Very nice reply on an obscure question Mr. B. :slight_smile:

I was afraid this one wouldn’t get any answer at all.

Yo Mr B-

:clap: :bow: :clap: :bow:

[QUOTE=dvdfan123;2559670]Hello,

I’ve been trying to find a complete circuit schematic for a Dell e172FPb 17" LCD computer monitor. The board is manufactured by Benq. Its the larger of the two circuit boards inside this monitor. I think its commonly know as the Inverter/Power Board. The number on the board reads as: 48.L9202.A10
It comes in two versions. One with 2 lamp connections and the other version
has 4 lamp connections. Any help locating a complete circuit schematic would be greatly appreciated!

Have A Great Day:)[/QUOTE]

Well maybe off you should contact Dell parts support that should be where you should first start off. If Dell owns it they most likely know about it. And since you told very little in the way of helpful information of what your doing or try to fix or what it is your doing???

I found a circuit schematic, but it’s not legible to post.

DELL E172FPb LCD Monitor repair (Video)

[B]Link:[/B] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdd4dD8UQAw&feature=player_embedded

These are four lamp connectors

48.L0J02.A10
48.L0J02.A12
48.L9202.A10
48.L9202.A11
48.L9202.A12

This is two lamp.

48.L9202.A01

[B]Link:[/B] http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1303&pp=20&highlight=Benq+inverter&page=6

Your more likely to get better help here.

:cool::cool:

Thanks.

If Google can cache it, then i can find it. It’s all a matter of asking it the right questions. :cool:

I was afraid this one wouldn’t get any answer at all.

I like the challenge of trying to come up with a solution for very rare requests.