Does Anydvd work with a dual-core cpu?

I was using a trial version of Anydvd 6.0.9.2 and everything was fine. Earlier today I installed a new AMD Athlon X2 4600+ CPU and my system is running great right now. I just installed the trial version 6.0.9.5 of Anydvd and it takes about 2 minutes to launch it everytime. See my old cpu was a Athlon 64 3200+ and 6.0.9.2 was working fine. But when I installed the X2 cpu I didn’t check Anydvd to see if there was a problem at that time. Now that I installed 6.0.9.5 with my new cpu its taking a long time to launch Anydvd but when it does open there doesn’t seem to be a issue. Board is a Asus A8N-SLI with 1gig ram. Thank You

I’ve got it working with an Intel Core 2 Duo E6600… no problems at all. Maybe a good defragging is in order…

works beautifully on my Intel DC too with XP x64 and rips are blazing fast
not sure of AMD tho

Do you think a format and reinstall of XP would fix the problem?

No you probably need to clean out your PC and then defrag the hard drive as well. A reformat would work but for how long. Keeping the PC clean is a must to do this click start>>>>programs>>>>>>Accessories>>>>>>>system tools>>>>>Disk cleanup>>>Do it on your windows drive and any other drive you have as a HDD. Then repeat the same steps to defrag the HDD except instead of clicking on clean up you’ll click on defrag.