Does ANYDVD HD copy a 3D DVD

vbimport

I was wondering if it is possible to create a copy of my Blue Ray 3D dvd’s using anydvd HD. I would appreciate any replies. :slight_smile:

Yes, but it needs to be ripped to an ISO file. You can mount this ISO in a virtual drive, like Slysoft’s VirtualClone Drive and play it back on the computer with something like PowerDVD or Arcsoft TotalMedia Theater 5.

In order to rip to an ISO, put the disk in the drive, start up AnyDVD HD and let it analyze the disk, then right click on the fox icon at the bottom right of the screen. You’ll see an option to [I]Rip to image…[/I] That is how you make the ISO file.

The movie may be too large to burn to a 25gb disk, so if you want to save a copy on a recordable blu ray disk, you’ll need to determine the size of the movie and get a disk that is large enough. Many full ISO’s of 3D movies will only fit onto a 50gb blu ray.

By the way, since this is question is entirely about AnyDVD HD, I’m moving it into our AnyDVD forum.

Thanks for your reply, that is good to know it can be done. I would have prefered a mirror image, but being able to make a cpy will work. Thanks for bringing up the issue on disk size, I had not even considered that aspect. I will have to buy some larger disks.

Not sure what you mean by a mirror image but Kerry seems to have covered all the possibilities there.

[B]Wombler[/B]