Dodge employee pricing/last 2 days

I was wondering about this discussion (on a larger scale) concerning the deals the big-auto makers are giving out these days… being the worst car sales numbers since World War 2 by far, I am wondering if they are truly giving the cars away, or if at least some of it is smoke and mirrors? The 0%, cash back, employee pricing, AND incentives sounds amazing, but I am curious how many people are being extended the 0% financing etc.

Oh, and about the quoted post above… if Dodge goes out of business, it will be the best thing that could ever happen for after-market manufacturers; there will always be parts readily available for cars; even more so if the Dodge factories stop producing them.

Yes , the deals are real and very good. 0% is what I got for 48 months with no loan fees. Only doc stamps.

But shop around as prices could vary 500-800 from dealer to dealer as some will eat fees and some won’t and some get factory dealer money.
I did 6 dealers after I decided what car I wanted and test drove a bunch with my wife riding shotgun. Two thumbs up or no deal.:iagree:

[quote=etp;2230251]Yes , the deals are real and very good. 0% is what I got for 48 months with no loan fees. Only doc stamps.

But shop around as prices could vary 500-800 from dealer to dealer as some will eat fees and some won’t and some get factory dealer money.
I did 6 dealers after I decided what car I wanted and test drove a bunch with my wife riding shotgun. Two thumbs up or no deal.:iagree:[/quote]

I don’t want to think about the stress of going to SIX or more dealerships and dealing with 6 or more car salesman and their manager’s from the ‘back office.’ It is so scripted and corny, I sold cars for a while for a very successful dealership, and I finally gave it up to pursue other ventures.

I only did the test drives at one dealer. The dealer I bought from. All the others were internet price checks and very few phone calls. The best all around out the door deal came from the dealer closest to my house.
Shop the internet man. Go for it. make an offer in the make offer button. LOL

Last day BTW

http://www.media.chrysler.com/dcxms/assets/attachments/CommitteeHearing.pdf

http://www.media.chrysler.com/dcxms/assets/attachments/Restructuring_Plan_for_LongTerm_Viability.pdf

[quote=etp;2230303]I only did the test drives at one dealer. The dealer I bought from. All the others were internet price checks and very few phone calls. The best all around out the door deal came from the dealer closest to my house.
Shop the internet man. Go for it. make an offer in the make offer button. LOL

Last day BTW[/quote]

Thanks a lot! Enjoy the ride…

I suppose when I’m ready I’ll definitely take your advice, I will have exactly what I want and what I’m willing to pay + financing options, and copy-paste it into an e-mail to ever dealer within 2 hours :wink:

Dead as a door nail.:cop:

Dead as a door nail.:cop:

Chrysler LLC was one of the only automakers to report results significantly better than forecasts and January sales levels. The company posted a 44% drop in sales compared to a year ago, but Edmunds had forecast a 55% decline.

Some industry experts said the company was helped by having the most aggressive sales incentives. Edmunds estimates that Chrysler offered an average of $5,566 in incentives on each vehicle sold, nearly twice the industry average.

They wont die, everybody thought they were gone in the early 80’s when they got bailed out, Then they made the K car and invented the mini van. They paid off their loan early and were just fine till Mercedes raided the company by pretending it was a merger of equals and paying off all the big American executives to leave.
Only good thing out of that deal was they got some of their technology and rear wheel drive again.
Now LLC can’t decide if they want to bail like everybody figured they would and it looks like they are going in with Fiat I guess.
Many in congress wanted them to fold and merge up with GM:a and go away.
We’d probably loose the the Challenger and the hemi and everything would then have a 5.7 liter v8 in it:rolleyes:
They’ll stick around, they do make some good products that people want still and anyways like said the after market would provide parts if they do go away.
Lee Iaccoca offered to step in and run it again for Daimler but they were arrogant and gave him a Mercedes to drive instead saying then he’d know what a real quality car was like…
If they hadn’t been bought out I think they would have continued fine, they had tons of money, their new trucks was selling like hotcakes, their other cars weren’t complete piles by the standards at the time and they were going to make a much nicer looking Charger and might have made it a 2 door like it always had been.

I voted twice last week with my pocket book. I hope everyone starts buying American manufactured cars that they need and the big 3 survive to fight another day. We can’t loose all our manufacturing base in this country and survive selling foreign made goods to each other. Some one needs to work and make things eh!

Looks like some of the rebates are back and 0%.

BTW// the TCs that are on the lot with leather, 4.0, or sport suspension are all there is folks. The only true high end out of the factory will be the TC limited.

Also, in chapter 11 warranties are contracts.

You can make a deal folks/mine and my daughters are perfect.