Do you visit the front page of CDFreaks?

vbimport

This is just a random question I was wondering about:

Do you visit the front page of CDFreaks?

You know, CDFreaks.com, where news stories and articles are published?

If you do, why do you visit the front page?

If not, why not?

:confused:

Oh, and happy gobble gobble day! :cool:

I mostly use the RSS feed for the News articles, and I usually find Reviews from the discussion threads in the forums.

On occasion I also look directly at the front page.

RANDOMOUS
Yes I do . I usually look for good deals on new
software,read the latest news etc…
ZAP.:bigsmile:

I always visit the front page. I look there for the great reviews and updates to software. I really enjoy the expertise of the reviewers, I have taken their advice numerous times and they have never let me down.:clap:

What is this front page of which you speak?:confused::stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=jhtalisman;2164813]What is this front page of which you speak?:confused::p[/quote] [B]Randomus[/B] is referring to the unsubstantiated rumours that there is actually something besides the CDFreaks forums and ChatBox. :smiley:

Since they started sending me the newsletter, I’ve dropped by the front page from time to time.

http://www.cdfreaks.com/ I think you joke with me LOL.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2164818][B]Randomus[/B] is referring to the unsubstantiated rumours that there is actually something besides the CDFreaks forums and ChatBox. :D[/QUOTE]

Oh. I know it’s there, but my roadmap to the interwebz does not have it landmarked.:bigsmile:

Thanks for the input so far! :smiley:

No:)

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2164943]No:)[/QUOTE] Why in the world not? :sad::disagree::stuck_out_tongue:

Nope. I’m retired. I only contribute to the quest and I even took a year or two off from that at one point.

You may now commence the booing and throwing of rotten eggs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sometimes. But I’m mainly to be found here. :slight_smile:

/me throws a rotten egg at Ssseth :bigsmile:

I get a quick look every couple of days and make comments sometimes, depending on the subject. Thats when i have the time of course, some periods are better than others.

Very seldom. The page design and colors sucks.

Well, I have the forums bookmarked and I find very little that interests me on the front page as a matter of fact I did not know it even existed for about the first 1-1/2 years of my membership:doh:.

Interesting results.

For those who do not currently visit the front page, what could be done to draw you there?

nope my bookmarks are set to the living room

I only visit the frontpage on days that end with the letter β€œY”.