Do you speak dutch?!

vbimport

Are you dutchspeaking!?
Cause if all of you R, then it would B more handy if this forum became a Dutch one!

Thx 4 voting! :wink:

Da_Taxman says I make many faulths in Dutch so I choosed A little bit dutch :stuck_out_tongue:

Why I posted this topic is 2 C how many users post here that also know the dutch language, cause many people will find it hard to post here in english cause most of the time it goes technicly when using DivX & Mp3 stuff!
But if there are many people that don’t know the dutch language…

Problem is Wookie that if you only have a dutch Mp3/divx forum you’ll offend the many english speaking people onthis forum. Therefore I suggest that we just do both, one for the Dutchmen and one for the English speaking people on this board :slight_smile:

i see there’s one vote already for non-dutch and one for a bit, so it’s impossible to convert it

case closed :wink:

I am dutch so i speak very good dutch hehehhe :slight_smile:

I speak Dutch very well but English is no problem either :slight_smile: I think we should keep it English and if a member can’t write in English he could just post in Dutch with the words “Dutch” or “Nederlands” for his (or hers ofcourse) post…

Originally posted by Redneck
[B]i see there’s one vote already for non-dutch and one for a bit, so it’s impossible to convert it

case closed :wink: [/B]

Agree with you, just wanted to know it! :cool:
Otherwise we were all B talking english to each other and infact all B dutch people; but now know that’s not the case! :wink:

I speak english verry well en de rest komt later wel